Thursday, November 19, 2009

Curly to wavy hair with little heat?

i have blonde curlyish wavy hair thats flat on top and then puffs out. i've been striahgtening it alot so the top layers is a bit damaged. i realy like wavy hair but could never understand how to get it with having to straighten my hair and then curl it with a big curling iron. I like to wear my hair sorta half up half down if you know what i mean with my side bangs out.





does anyone know how to get wavy hair without using too much heat? (a little is ok as long as i dont apply it too much to the top layer.)





it seems like my bottom layers are heathly, unlike my top layer. I use biosilk shampoo and conditioner and even paul mitchell strengthning conditioner. my top hair just doesnt want to soak up the conditioner =/

Curly to wavy hair with little heat?
Use scrunching gel to get waves without using heat. Or braid your hair into tight little braids.





Also you can still style your hair, but use a damage protection spray first. A good choice is Pantene. It costs about $6.00 and comes in a spray bottle. Basically you spray it on all over your hair and run your fingers through it before you style it. Use it before you blow dry, straighten or anything that applies heat to your hair. It will make your hair much less damaged.





Btw you should only put conditioner on the ends of your hair, never on the top, that's what my hairstylist told me :) Good luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment