Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does Biosilk Silk Therapy work????

I just wanted to know if it works, because I bought it and it cost 25 dollars. And its only like 5 oz. If you used it before, does it work well??

Does Biosilk Silk Therapy work????
It depends on what you are wanting to use it for. There are now very similar products on the market that might work a little better. Generally speaking it's a great product and has been on the market for as long as I can remember (15 years). You don't want to use too much of it though otherwise it could make your hair look greasy.





It works great on skin and making your hair shinny. I've found it doesn't help my hair with the "fly-aways" as well as a product from Loreal's texture line.





I think the price you quoted is a little high. If you are a Costco member they have a pretty large size bottle for $11 (I'm going to guess it's about 6-8 oz). As well several websites sell it. If you have an Ulta near by almost every other week there are $3.50 off or 20% coupons in the Sunday paper / on their website www.ulta.com.





If you want your hair to look shinny and fight frizz you'll probably be happy with this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment