Monday, November 16, 2009

How much is Biosilk to buy, and where can I buy it from in the UK?

...it was recommended in another question, I like in the UK...do you know where I can get the stuff?

How much is Biosilk to buy, and where can I buy it from in the UK?
I get it from the JCPenney salon across the street...maybe you can get it from the JCPenney website. Otherwise, you might find it in salons or through a beauty supply website (or maybe BioSilk has one.)





I love their products and though they're rather pricey ($30 or so bucks for the big bottles), you can sometimes get deals by buying them in travel packs or gift packs. Like, sometimes you can get the serum and a bottle of hairspray for cheaper than the bottle of serum alone. It's all about the deals, baby!





Check in salons, or online.





Oh, and BTW--that serum lasts forever! A little goes a looooong way. Same with the Glazing Gel. You can get by with even the little bottles because you don't use much to get results.
Reply:the bottles down here are like $25, but I got one for $10 all together on ebay, thats the only place you're going to find it at a reasonable price, and no their stuff isn't used, they tell you that in the description. good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment