Monday, May 4, 2009

Biosilk flat iron?

okay so for christmas i got a biosilk flat iron. my mom asked her hair dresser and she said it was a good one. is it? like will it make my hair straight, unfrizzed, and not poofy? if its not good my mom said we could get a new one cause she wants me to have a good one since i straighten my hair a lot. also do i need any certain products with it? i have been straightening my hair like 4 out of the 5 school days so i want to know if i should put protection on it. thanks for your help! merry christmas. and happy holidays!

Biosilk flat iron?
That flat iron is really good and it will get your hair straight without much damage.





You can use a heat protectant on your hair to prevent split ends, just make sure you hair is dry before you straighten. Nexxus and Dove make som realy good protectants and you can get them at Ulta or Wal - Mart. Fredrik Fekkai also makes a good one but it is expensive.





Good luck and Merry Christmas!
Reply:just to say merry chrismas! and don't know any thing about hair. may the lord Jésus gives you to know and share his marvelous love.


be bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment