Monday, May 4, 2009

Iz Biosilk A Good Product??

i was thinking about using biosilk products but i'm wondering if it will be good. im black and cherokee indian with a lil white. my hair is wavy always at the roots and when natural or wet it curly/wavy. would biosilk be good for my hair? please give me experiences and if you have hair like mine and u use biosilk let me know if your hair turned out good.

Iz Biosilk A Good Product??
I used to use the Biosilk smoothing serum when I would flat-iron my hair, and it was the only thing that made it nice and straight without being frizzy or fried-looking. I have naturally curly hair which can be a real disaster if I don't tame it with soething, and the Biosilk really worked. The shampoo and conditioner weren't that great, though- in fact, they made my hair really tangled and clumpy, and I finally just gave them to my boyfriend to use.
Reply:i DO like biosilk, but its a little on the heavy side and it has a lot of alcohol in it, so it will dry out your hair.





KMS has some products specifically for ethnic hair thats on the coarse side. Its in a purple bottle and its called flat out. it has 3 phases and it needs to be shaken to activate the serum. all you do is put a couple drops and rub it between your palms and run it through your hair.





the result: smooth, shiny hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment