Monday, May 4, 2009

Biosilk????????

i am wondering about biosilk...


i have really wavy, curly, thick, poofy hair.


and i've used basically everything you can think of.


and nothing really works... but i haven't tried biosilk.





i want my hair to be smooth and soft. i also want it to tone down my hair. and i want to be able to straighten it.





i also want a product from them that will make my curls vibrant and define them. (i still want to have curly hair sometimes)





can someone tell me what products from biosilk are the best for my problems?





i want:


1. shampoo


2. conditioner


3. stuff that will make my curls define


etc...





anything that you think will work(:

Biosilk????????
dude i want to try biosilk as well my friend had the serum and i want it for shine jsut got to biosilk.com
Reply:Biosilk has an awesome product called Silk Therapy and makes your hair much more manageable after it's washed. It's the best product I've found for my own hair. I don't know about the biosilk shampoo and conditioner although I've heard it's not very good. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment