Monday, May 4, 2009

Biosilk ??

I LOVE THIS STUFF. my friend let me try hers...and i'm heels over head over it. i really really want to buy it...but its really pricey....is there any homemade stuff that can be used to replace it?? what it does is...after i come out of the shower and let my hair dry, its so frizzy and poofy, biosilk makes it smooth down and flow more heavyish...and makes styling so much easier. and plus, it dosen't make it look greasier.

Biosilk ??
It goes on sale at JcPenney Salon ALL the time, like 25%-50% off. Call your local JcPenney Salon and ask if it is on sale. The next sale on Biosilk starts on April 6th-15th.
Reply:That is the best product out there. I recommend you buy it. It is kind of pricey. It can be like $15-25 depending on the bottle size. Any beautician, hair stylist will recommend that product. You can wear it on wet or dry hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment