Monday, May 4, 2009

Can Biosilk work for my dry/color-treated wavy hair?

I have dry, slightly frizzy wavy hair that has been through some stages of coloring and heat styling. I feel as if no products can make my hair feel baby soft or shiny. Can Biosilk Therapy help me? I would day that I wouldn't use it while heat styling because I heard it's a bad idea to.

Can Biosilk work for my dry/color-treated wavy hair?
It woould probably help your hair quite a lot %26amp; it does provide protection to your hair. I dont understand what you are saying though about the heat styling?
Reply:If you mean the Biosilk Silk Therapy Treatment, I think that is a wonderful product. I have used this on my salon customers for years...it is amazing and yes you certainly can use it for heat styling! You can use it on dry hair for a little shine when your done styling also.


Also - it is amazing product to use on your skin too!!

tooth decay

No comments:

Post a Comment