Saturday, April 17, 2010

Is the bioslik heat protector good for your hair?

i just went to the salon and i got my hair cut and straighten. the girl used the biosilk therapy before she flat ironed my hair and my hair looks amazing!!! but a lot of people said that it actually damages your hair. is that true? i'm planning to straightern my hair like everyday. if it damages you hair, what heat protectant should i use that i can buy at walmart or target and won't damage my hair.

Is the bioslik heat protector good for your hair?
honestly biosilk was the best thing for me, I used that to help strengthen my hair when it got fried from a perm last year. I have never heard that it can damage your hair. There is also infusium you can get that at cvs, walmart. That product comes with shampoo or even just a leave in very light conditioner that is like water and it is really good for your hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment