Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner is best for my hair?

i'm a 14 yr old (asian)korean/american girl with long black hair with highlights.my hair gets frizzy from the moisture in the air and dry from the sun. also my hair is very kinky(if you know what i mean),when i look at some strands of my hair they are all bent and crooked when they're soppose to be straight. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME! ALSO PLEASE DO NOT SAY PANTENE PRO-V,HERBAL ESSNECES,GARNIER,AUSSIE,OR SUNSILK.





I HEARD REDKEN,BIOSILK AND NEXUS WAS GOOD...if you have any better products please tell me, thank you very much.

Which shampoo and conditioner is best for my hair?
REDKEN is really really good,i use tresemme though and ot try some bedhead products as well

dental procedures

No comments:

Post a Comment