Saturday, April 17, 2010

Straightening products question?

I have read that Biosilk was one of the best serums to use for straightening. I have been using Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum. I Really like it a lot. Since I am a product junkie, I am always looking for something better and sometimes something cheaper. There are so many silicon cone based serum on the market and I am having trouble deciding what to buy next. Can anyone suggest a good product that would make my super thick curly hair straight. Oil/silicone/wax based products only. Cream products make my hair frizzy.

Straightening products question?
I have used both Biosilk and the Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum. Paul Mitchell's works the same but gives you a lot more product for your money. You could also try using a straighting shampoo and a tiny bit of Biosilk Silk Polish shining paste. Use a brush and blow dry your hair straight.
Reply:Try "Align" by redken, I just got it and I really like it! Hope that helps, its going to be about 17 dollars.


No comments:

Post a Comment