Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Hair Doesn't Stay STRAIGHT. Help!?

Ok, my hair is naturally slightly wavy...(but by no means straight) and is kinda damaged (frizzy, some split ends). I have such problems with my hair. I try to straighten my hair, but it ends up looking like...well, crud. I put in all of those hair products but they don't seem to work, even BioSilk (maybe I'm using it wrong?) and my hair just ends up...unmovable, kinda plastered with weird waves and really icky. Especially the back. So I need some help!!!! Products, tips??





Also, how can I enhance my natural wave?





Oh, and my hair is probably half way down my back, and brown.

My Hair Doesn't Stay STRAIGHT. Help!?
Hey I got the same problem and my back part of my hair gets a puffy and frizzy!! The best u can do is deep condition ur hair and then when ur done put hair cream that is good for frizzy hair(like my hair) and blow dry not all the way thought and then use the straightner thats wat I do and ppl been thinkin I have nautrally straight hair lol wish u luck with ur hair u should maybe try putting a little bit oil to make it more stuff but not to much or ur hair will smell bad
Reply:if ur hair is still wavy after u straighten it, then maybe its ur iron. I have an 150$ iron and its well worth it. remember to straighten ur hair by small sections. don't just grab one side and straighten it then assume its all gonna be perfectly straight..u say ur hairs damaged? maybe its time to trim the burned ends..


No comments:

Post a Comment